- 0 Comment
Combination Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm, 2-Pack GLBSUNION Beeps Warning Smoke and CO Alarms for Basements Travel Home Office Kitchen Bedroom Car, Battery Operated, Comply with UL 217/2034
Keep your family safe with this battery operated smoke and carbon monoxide alarm; battery powered alarms provide continuous monitoring of CO and smoke levels, even if there’s a power failure(Operated by 2 x 1.5V AA Batteries (not included))
2-in-1 Accurate, Reliable & Highly Sensitive Alarm: Equipped with both photoelectric smoke sensor and electrochemical CO sensor that work independently of each other; every second counts; detects both fast and slow-burning fires, and instantly notifies you when dangerous smoke or CO concentration is detected while minimizing false alarms; provides the ultimate protection from 2 deadly threats, all contained in 1 unit
Indicator lights on the face of the unit display the presence of smoke or carbon monoxide, while an 85dB siren provides a clear, loud warning upon detection
Simple to Use: Test/Silence button enables you to test the alarm weekly, and to easily silence the alarm when false alarms occur; malfunction and low battery warnings allow you to easily know the working status of the alarm; in case of an emergency, an alarm tone of over 85 dB will sound throughout your entire home, instantly alerting the entire household, even those in sleep
Quick & Easy Installation with Guaranteed Quality: Dimensions: 4 * 4 * 1.5 inch, Requires no rewiring; easy to mount on any wall or ceiling with the included mounting bracket, screws and anchor plugs; certified to meet the UL safety standards for your peace of mind and absolute confidence in our product. you can get two detectors, one manual, four screws.
SC01, 0778601269538, 778601269538
Combination Smoke Detector and Carbon Monoxide Detector Can Detect the threat of these Two Gases.
1. Photoelectric Sensor Detects Smoke, Smoke Detect While Minimizing the false alarms.
2. Carbon Monoxide Detector alarm Using High accurate Electrochemical Sensor, alerts you to Carbon Monoxide Danger. insurance Safety of your life.
3. Suitable for all the Place Possible to Produce Cambo Smoke and Carbon Monoxide, Such as your Home Kitchen, Bedroom, Bathroom, Hotel. Also Useful When you are Enjoying the Barbecue, Using Charcoal Warm yourself, or Putting it in your Parking Garage, etc.
Easy to install
Turn the alarm body counterclockwise and take off the bracket.
Hold the bracket in the installation position as specified in the Recommended Locations, mark installation holes of the bracket with pencil.
Drill the two marked installation holes. Tap the two plastic grommets into holes with hammer.
Mount the bracket to the ceiling by inserting and tightening the supplied screws into plastic grommets
Fix the alarm on the bracket and turn the alarm body clockwise, until fully inserted on the bracket
1. Sensitivity & Time for CO Alarm:
50ppm, alarming within 90 minutes
100ppm, alarming within 40 minutes
300ppm, alarming within 3 minutes
2. Sensitivity for Smoke Alarm: 0.1~1.0dB/m
3. Standby Current: <80uA
4. Alarm Current: <80mA
5. Operation Ambient Condition: 5~400C, 20~90%R.H
Appearance and Button
1. Green LED: The green LED flashes every 40 seconds to indicate the unit operate properly
2. Red LED: When a dangerous level of smoke or carbon monoxide is detected the red LED will flash and the alarm pattern will sound: The alarm sound pattern is four short alarm beeps for CO alarm and continuous beeps for the smoke alarm
3. One ‘chirp’ every 40 seconds is an indication that the battery is low