- 0 Comment
Marble Paper Granite Gray/White Wallpaper Roll (24″ x 118″) Kitchen Countertop Cabinet Furniture is Renovated Thick PVC Easy to Remove Without Leaving Glue Upgrade
Marble Wallpaper—SIZE: 24″ x 118″ inches. Material – PVC. Self-adhesive (No extra glue needed). High quality and realistic marble effects will make you feel refreshed.
Marble Wallpaper— APPLICATION: Easy to install. First peel the backing paper and stick it on the surfaces you want to cover. The solid line grid on the back can help you cut the product into any shape you need. If you paste the product in the wrong place, you can gently remove it and reposition it.
Marble Wallpaper—TOP QUALITY PRODUCT: Authentic Marble Look. Renovates your furniture with a Super Low Budget. The process is easy. Our Marble Paper also can help you upgrade the level of your creativity to create brand new furniture pieces.
Marble Wallpaper—USE: Marble Self Adhesive Paper is update. Can be applied to the object with the smooth surface, kitchen counter, furniture, notebook, dresser drawer, crafts, bedside table, bookcase, door even wall.
Marble Wallpaper—QUALITY RESPONSIBLE: Your satisfaction is our first priority, we take care of all quality-related issues with a REPLACEMENT or REFUND. If you encounter any problem while using, please never hesitate to send email to us and we will make it all right for you.
Color: White/Gray Faux Marble Contact Paper
Material: Vinyl Contact Paper
Roll Size: 24 x 118in = 19.3sq.ft (by feet), 3m x 0.6m = 1.8sq.m (by meter)
Usage: Wall decoration, cabinets and drawers, counter tops, bookshelves, closet shelving, and pantry areas
Instruction For Use:
1. CLEAN: Clean up the surface thoroughly, making sure that there is no dust . Wait the surface DRY completely before the installation (please be two people working together, the width of the update, a person is difficult to complete)
2.Measure & Cut: Cut the film to the desired size through the grid lines. It is suggested to leave 2-3cm margins at each side for later adjustment
3.Apply: one from the side, peel off the backing, and applying the film to the surface inch by inch (do not remove the entire backing at once)
4.Flatten: While applying the film, use a cloth, a squeegee or a card to remove the air bubbles or bump areas
5.Enjoy: Trim off the margins, enjoy your new gorgeous top surface
– Make sure that the surface is clean and flat .
– Heavily textured surfaces may affect the adhesive glue effect.
– Using a smooth surface is therefore strongly recommended!
– Be careful when working with the utility knife in order to avoid
– Color tones can vary due to lighting in the room, pictures on wall for reference only
– Please buy enough rolls at a time to make sure they come from the same batch to avoid color difference.