- 0 Comment
AILIN Premium Wall Sconces Lighting Fixture, Vintage Industrial Wall Light, with Black Aged Steel Finished Metal Shade, Farmhouse Lamp, 2 Pack
1. Upgrade process: wall lamp is made of high quality metal material and treated with high temperature paint, which has the features of high strength, easy cleaning, with longer service life;
2. Unique style:Made of high quality Metal and baking paint finish, our swing arm wall lamp are well built and very solid. Metal+glass design sends out a vintage rustic and industrial feeling, which makes them a perfect decor for your headboard, bedroom, kitchen, restaurant, office etc.
3. Special metal lampshade: unique shape, hand-made, thickened, perfect to show your light bulb, maximize the lighting potential, all kinds of E26 / E27 bulbs are no problem, as long as you like!（bulb not included)
4. Quick installation: includes all mounting hardware for quick and easy installation. For the smart you will be very simple!
5. 100% Guarantee: If there are any questions or problems after you receive the items , don’t worry, please feel free to e-mail us directly (Log into your amazon account and find the order, then contact the seller and write message), and we will solve it until you are satisfied！
, 0192543758705, 192543758705
Characteristic: This beautiful industrial armed wall sconce looks attractive once installed. The handsome black metal lampshade design suits it for any industrial and modern style space and never time outed, adding great accent to your decor. Material: aluminum alloy + iron Type: Metal Wall Sconces Quantity: 2pcs/ box The package includes: Wall lamp *2pcs Metal shade *2pcs Installation package *1pcs Instructions *1pcs Attention: before buying, please pay attention to whether the color and size are what you need. Installation: We suggest installing it by a professional certified electrician! If you’re good at it and interested in it, you can install it yourself, because it’s really easy! But we must pay attention to safety. Maintenance: 1. be sure to cut off the power before cleaning the lamps. 2. wipe with a soft dry cloth or electrostatic precipitator. 3. avoid using strong chemicals and abrasives because they may damage the paint. 4. do not exceed the specified watts number, the maximum 60 watts.